Who we are
Tétris (a subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)) is a leading provider of design and fit out services.
Our commitment to privacy
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. This statement explains how we do that. It sets out how we collect personal information, what we do with the personal information we hold, how we protect it, and it explains your privacy rights (if applicable). Our approach to the management and usage of personal information is outlined in our Privacy Commitment.
If we change this Privacy Statement:
Tétris might update this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we have to do this the revised statement will be posted on this page, and where appropriate, by notification on our homepage. You can come back and check this page to review any changes we have made.
Equally, it is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, current and relevant. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
The personal information we collect:
When we collect personal information, we are open about how we do this and how we will use it.
The categories of personal information below outline what we may collect; how and why we might collect it; and the third parties that we might share it with. Please click on the '+' icon to view the content.
Depending on the nature of your relationship with Tétris (a subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle) and the products/mobile apps or services you use, we may not collect all the personal information listed below.
Our legal basis for processing your information
We rely upon the appropriate legal bases under the applicable privacy law for processing personal information and sensitive (special category) personal information – these include processing personal information where this is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract, where the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under employment law, where you have given us your consent, or where it is in our legitimate interests to do so. Where we rely on our legitimate interests, this means that we use personal information to run our business and to provide the services we have been asked to provide. We collect information that has been provided voluntarily by you or on your behalf. If you do not provide us with information we need, we may be unable to offer certain products/mobile apps and services.
Where we keep and process your information
We might transfer and store the information we collect from you outside the country of origin. It may be processed by staff or our suppliers outside the country of origin. When we do this, we aim to make sure the information is secure and properly protected. We do this by means of relying on adequacy decisions or putting in place appropriate safeguards (e.g. Standard Contractual Clauses).
Keeping your information safe
We commit to maintaining appropriate security measures to protect personal information wherever it is located, and whether it is in electronic or manual form. To do this we may use a variety of mechanisms depending on where the information is stored and the relationship between Tétris (a subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle) and any recipient organizations.
How long we keep your information
We endeavor to keep your information only for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
Your Personal Information Rights
Where applicable, you may have the following rights over your personal information. To exercise any of these rights use our online form for personal information rights requests:
- Request a copy of the information we hold (right of access)You can ask for the personal information we hold about you. In most cases there is no charge for us providing this information to you. You can also ask for information that you have provided to us in an electronic format.
- Right to data portabilityIn some circumstances, when processing is based on your consent or a contract, you may request that Tétris (a subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle) transmits your personal information directly to another organization.
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten)
If, for any reason, you do not want us to hold or use your personal information you can ask us to erase it. We may need to keep some of your personal information for legal reasons, for example to comply with a regulatory requirement.For marketing purposes, we will add your name to a suppression list so that you are not contacted in the future should you be identified as a prospective client.
GDPR only: this right is only applicable where processing was based on consent and consent is now withdrawn, and otherwise only where processing is unnecessary, irrelevant, excessive, out of date, or unlawful, or Tétris (a subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle) has a legal obligation to erase the data.
- Have your information corrected (right to rectification)If you think the personal information we hold about you is wrong, we will check and correct it if necessary. We are committed to holding personal information that is accurate, relevant and current.
- Restrict the processing of your personal dataYou may request that we suspend the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, for example if you contest the accuracy of the information or have issues with how we processed your data. In most cases restrictions will be in place for a certain period while JLL verifies the accuracy of your personal information or considers their legitimate grounds for processing.
- Object to processing of your personal dataDependent on applicable privacy law, in certain circumstances you may object to the processing of your personal data where we believe we have a legitimate interest in processing it. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.These rights may be limited in some situations, such as where JLL can demonstrate that they have a legal requirement or compelling legitimate grounds to process your personal data.
- Stopping us contacting youIf you have provided us with consent to supply you with marketing and information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information.
How to raise a concern or ask a question
If you need to raise a concern about our handling of personal information, please contact us via our online form for privacy-related concerns. If you are unhappy with how we deal with a complaint, you can contact your Data Protection Authority or the equivalent in your state or country if applicable.
You may also contact us regarding data privacy issues by writing to JLL 30 Warwick Street
London W1B 5NH GB - FAO: Global Data Privacy Compliance Manager.
For all enquiries not relating to your Personal Information please contact us.